srisner

I need to file tax returns for two Subchapter S corporations. Do I need to purchase 2 copies of TurboTax Business or can I just pay for an extra e-filing for the 2nd one?

You just need 1 Business program.  It can do all the federal returns.  Do you need to do state?  You have to buy the state program separate.  When they are the same types of businesses (such as two S Corps) and file taxes in the same state, buy one product and use for all at no extra charge. Business State efile included.

Oh, here's the page to buy Business.  It says you get 5 federal efiles.  So you don't need to pay anything extra for the second one.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/...>
srisner

Thanks. I do not need to file state returns.