laughsrsweet

I need to file a city income tax form for Marysville, OH. How do I do so?

I resided and was employed in Marysville, OH, Union County from 02/16-07/29/16

JohnR1

TurboTax does not support the city income tax return for Marysville Ohio - only returns for the following cities and towns are supported by TurboTax:

In terms of city and local income tax returns, TurboTax may be used to prepare New York City and Yonkers returns in New York State; all cities and localities which are member communities of R.I.T.A. and C.C.A. in Ohio, as well as the major Ohio cities of Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, and Lorain; and certain city and local returns in Michigan, including AlbionBattle CreekBig RapidsDetroitFlintGrant RapidsGraylingHamtramckHighland ParkIoniaJacksonLansingLapeerMuskegonMuskegon HeightsPontiacPortlandSaginawSpringfield, and Walker.

Marysville Ohio is not a member of either R.I.T.A. or C.C.A.

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ, "Which city tax returns can I do in the TurboTax state program?":

Check the city website for Maryville Ohio for the city revenue department, and see whether the city tax forms are included on the website.

JohnR1