Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I need to change my filing status

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

I need to change my filing status

You can change your filing status by going to the Personal Info section. See the screenshot below.

However, keep in mind that TurboTax will ask you questions to determine if you are eligible to file as Head of Household, so you can't just choose that status.If you have questions about which filing status you should choose, please comment back here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings