Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tiff_ash

I need to amend my 2021 State Tax Return I have the product Key but it will not download I purchased the Turbotax Desktop Deluxe Fed + E-File + State 2021?

Can I amend 2021 state I was ask by Franchise Tax Board to file a Form 100 for 2021 State Tax?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

I need to amend my 2021 State Tax Return I have the product Key but it will not download I purchased the Turbotax Desktop Deluxe Fed + E-File + State 2021?

For problems with your product key, please see this link to make sure you are using the correct number.

If the steps in the previous link do not work, please contact us using the information in this link.  An agent will be able to look up your account information and guide you accordingly.

As for amending your 2021 state return, you can amend your prior year state return by following the instructions in this link.  Changes made will carry over to your state return.

However, you mentioned using TurboTax Desktop Deluxe which is used for individual returns, or Form 540, and not Form 100.  Form 100 is used by the Franchise Tax Board to report activity from a corporation and would need to be prepared using TurboTax Business program.  Please see this link for more details on obtaining the business program for a prior year.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies