Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need support help with Quick Employer Forms

I bought TurboTax for Home and Business, directly from Intuit. I do it every year. I operate a business and issue a 1099-MISC for royalty payments to an individual. Using Quick Employer Forms is great, because I can prepare the 1099-MISC and file it electronically with the IRS. BUT this year, when I log into the Quick Employer Forms with the email account and password used to buy TurboTax, the web site says that I need to buy TurboTax.   Talk about a Catch-22 - - I have the program and am being directed to buy the program.  How do I get off this merry-go-round and get to the list of forms, so I can file the 1099???

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are not accessing the forms once you log into your Turbo Tax account, try deleting your browsers cookies. Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ regarding how How to delete cookies! If that doesn't work try using a different browser all together. 

Turns out that the best way to accomplish the task is to use a link on the opening page of TurboTax, before opening a file. Click the link at the bottom and it carries you directly to the forms - without having to log in again.

Same situation here-  in the endless loop.   I have already gone past the opening link and evidently cannot access now.    So if I delete cookies, it looks like it will be for all cookies and have to rebuilt those cookies I desire (websites and app links).  How undesirable.  Any other thoughts??

Quick follow-up.    

Success!    I was able to delete my browser history for the Last Hour (MacBook / Safari) and it cleared it.   I then opened turbotax and the link at the bottom of the opening page worked fine.   

So I may have lost some cookie functionality for a couple of websites; but easily rectified.  

All done!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies