atbrown1023

I need support help with Quick Employer Forms

I bought TurboTax for Home and Business, directly from Intuit. I do it every year. I operate a business and issue a 1099-MISC for royalty payments to an individual. Using Quick Employer Forms is great, because I can prepare the 1099-MISC and file it electronically with the IRS. BUT this year, when I log into the Quick Employer Forms with the email account and password used to buy TurboTax, the web site says that I need to buy TurboTax.   Talk about a Catch-22 - - I have the program and am being directed to buy the program.  How do I get off this merry-go-round and get to the list of forms, so I can file the 1099???

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are not accessing the forms once you log into your Turbo Tax account, try deleting your browsers cookies. Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ regarding how How to delete cookies! If that doesn't work try using a different browser all together. 

atbrown1023

Turns out that the best way to accomplish the task is to use a link on the opening page of TurboTax, before opening a file. Click the link at the bottom and it carries you directly to the forms - without having to log in again.