Solved: I need help understanding if we can claim our twins on taxes even if we didn't earn income in 2016?

I need help understanding if we can claim our twins on taxes even if we didn't earn income in 2016?

Alumni

To get a refund, you must have paid in more tax than you owe, or you must qualify for a refundable tax credit such as the earned income credit or the additional child tax credit. If you had no earned income than you will not qualify for any refund no matter how many children you have/claim.

Do you have ANY income?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Alumni

We buy/sell stuff from home to make our money. I am also in the process of getting disability for my leg problems. We just have no proof of what we made and i guess not having to pay taxes on that money is a double edged sword.