Solved: I need a 1040 instead of the 1040ez that turbo tax created for me so I can fill out a form 8962. I can't get turbotax to create one for me. Can you help?

I need a 1040 instead of the 1040ez that turbo tax created for me so I can fill out a form 8962. I can't get turbotax to create one for me. Can you help?

Once you enter your 1095-A information TurboTax will automatically generate Form 8962 and will also generate Form 1040 for you.

If you require assistance in entering your 1095-A, you follow the steps below:

1. Open (continue) your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. In TurboTax, search for 1095-A or health insurance and then select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. Select the first or third option on the Did you all have health insurance coverage in 2017?screen and continue.
  4. Answer Yes to the question Was anyone enrolled in one of these less common plans? and continue.
    • If you selected the third option in Step 3 ("I had it for part of 2017" or "I'll pick who had it and which months") you'll go through a few screens before you get to this question.
  5. On the following screen, select the first option for Affordable Care Act/Obamacare (as well as any others that apply), then select Continue.
  6. Answer Yes to Do you have a 1095-A form? and follow the onscreen instructions.