thecarles

I moved from North Carolina to Mexico in July 2018. Is Turbo Tax Free available for a US citizen living in Mexico?

I've been retired for several years.  My wife, who still resides in North Carolina, and I have been separated for several years.  For 2017 we filed Married Filing Separately using the standard deduction.  My only income is from Social Security and some IRA distributions.  Can I use Turbo Tax Free as a US Citizen living in Mexico?

TurboTax can be used anywhere in the world that has an internet connection.  To purchase TurboTax products you will need a US credit card with a US billing address.

You can use the Free edition if you are only reporting SS benefits and distributions shown on a Form 1099-R.

thecarles

Thank you for your speedy response.