Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mica399

I mean to decline upgrading to deluxe but I already registered by return beforehand, how do you "manually edit" the return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I mean to decline upgrading to deluxe but I already registered by return beforehand, how do you "manually edit" the return?

Do you want to downgrade to the Free Edition?  If you have registered or it won't let you clear to start over and you haven’t paid, you can just abandon this account and start over with a new account. Online is only good for 1 return per account. But you can use the same email address for 5 accounts. How to start another return in the Online version
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-onli...

Or—-Use this IRS site for other ways to file for free.  There are 8  free software versions available from the IRS Free File site

https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
mica399

Yes and it won't let me clear and start over because it says I've "registered" even though it wasn't completed. Okay I will try that. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies