srlowe1993

I made a new account. Because I'm locked out of old one. I need last years tax info. How do I get unlocked?

DaveF1006

You will not be able to access your 2018 Tax return from your new account you created. Please click here and follow the steps exactly how they are outlined in this link to recover last year's return.  

sleven2242

I can't use account recovery. My I'd is expired and honestly I'm not in a position to replace it.

LeonardS

This link to the TurboTax page Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account has information on how to recover your TurboTax account.