shley1223

I'm trying to switch from mail-in for my refund to e-file but there is no option to do it when I follow the prompts

Do you mean to file your RETURN?  Or how to get your refund?

You can try to switch to efile. Click on Add a State to let you back into your return
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/e-file/help/how-do-i-change-from-mail-to-e-file-in-turbotax-online...

rjs

The form you send to the government that shows your income and calculates your tax is your tax return. The money the government sends back to you is your refund.

You can file your tax return electronically (e-file) or you can file it by mail.

You can get your refund by direct deposit into your bank account, or you can get it by a check in the mail.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing