cdjtcd2020

I'm to file my taxes on the turbo but it keeps sending to to deluxe package! how do I fix this!

JennW

Hi there--

Thanks for being a TurboTax customer. If you started with the Federal Free Edition product and are being upgraded to Deluxe, you very likely need the Deluxe program to properly file your return. The Federal Free product does not cover all the forms and schedules that are required for all tax situations and the program will trigger you to move up to Deluxe as the situations are encountered. 

The first link below will provide directions on how to clear and start over if you wish to give that a try. But first I would recommend reviewing the product guide link to be sure of the product needed for your situation.

I hope this helps

JW