whopaysnow

I'M SO VERY CONFUSED AS TO WHY MY AMOUNT DUE IS $15,588 TO THE IRS, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? I CHECKED ANOTHER SITE AND THAT WASN'T EVEN IT.

There is probably a misplaced decimal point or a comma entered by mistake where you entered income and taxes withheld on a W-2 or a Form 1099.  Go back to those income sections and review your entries for errors.

Anonymous
Not applicable

check all your input.  it could be a misplaced decimal point or an extra digit somewhere.  you entered the data so you made the error not the app

whopaysnow

I triple and quadruple checked my info and GUESS WHAT?? it isn't me!  NOTHING entered was inaccurate or a "misplace decimal point or comma."  This is just a fricking, this "system" is a scam.

whopaysnow

Hey [removed slur] - I didn't misplace a decimal point or put in "extra digit" in.  It's the flipping app's fault and I think going to the AG's office, or law enforcement or better yet the IRS is what's called for.  Thanks HACKITOFF, you're a doll!