Solved: I'm on the Sign your return screen; in the box there is a 5 digit E-filing pin that was already there. How do I confirm that is the correct pin?

I'm on the Sign your return screen; in the box there is a 5 digit E-filing pin that was already there. How do I confirm that is the correct pin?

Is the pin that was in the box from 2017 when I E-filed last year. How do I know that is the correct pin?

The PIN already in the box probably transferred over from last year's return.  You can either keep that number or select a new one.  The "correct" PIN is whatever you choose it to be.  (It's a "self-select PIN.)