Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

I feel the same way. Stuck... No updates or anything. Faxed the 27th. I would call but don't want to be on hold all day.
crystals1

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

Call the number on your letter. Has number and extension. Get through in 15 min
ivoryleegirl
Returning Member

I called they was so rude to me, hurt my feelings, and sad thing I always get a new person with a same answer, 6 to 8 weeks
ivoryleegirl
Returning Member

A girl I know faxed 2/21 and got her ddd of 3/7 so I am hoping something soon
london329

@ivoryleegirl what is ddd?
london329

I called irs today a man that works there look up my return and said that they confirmed and receive my forms 8962 and the 1095A today I submitted them in last Monday so it take approximately one week for them to receive it... he also said it can be up to 8 weeks so hopefully I will have my return within another week or so

Im finally feel relief! I faxed the 27th so hopefully i get a ddd the week of the 12th fingers crossed

ddd is Direct Deposit Date
shacole89

I faxed mine  feb 25th so hopefully I update this Saturday! It looks like it’s taking approximately 2 weeks instead of 6-8 weeks when people are receiving theirs.
crystals1

Plan on calling Thursday to see if any progress. Hoping they will tell me it’s been corrected.

faxed mine 3/1...will call to see if they received them on friday!praying for a ddd of 3/15 or the week after.
jherni1

Faxed my forms on 2/26 & 2/27 just to be sure. Just talked to IRS who confirmed that received them now I wait........

I faxed mine on the 26th but was never told to send it with a cover letter. (i never got the letter in the mail). I talked to a lady this morning who told me that I have to wait a few weeks to see if they received it and not to send in a second one because it could slow the process. This whole thing is so frustrating.

Anyone else having trouble on the wmr site this morning? My fax was received a week ago yesterday and now the wmr site says my information can’t be found?
crystals1

i'm not having any issues with wmr.  mine is exactly the same since the bars disappeared on week 2
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies