Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm not able to e-file my LLC Partnership return using Turbo Tax Business, form 1065. I get the following pop-up.

The Intuit Electronic Filing System is having difficulty recognizing the data in the return you are sending. Make sure your Turbo Tax program is up-to-date.  Go to the online menu and check for updates.  If you still can't transmit your return, go to www.support.turbotax.com for a solution or work around.  In some cases you may need to file the return by mail. -Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available. -Turbo Tax Business is not ready to process Tax Year 2022 for this return.

I tried a work around I found on the website but it didn't resolve the situation.  

What is the problem with e-filing form 1065?

My Turbo Tax software is updated and I have done error check and no errors on my return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

I'm not able to e-file my LLC Partnership return using Turbo Tax Business, form 1065. I get the following pop-up.

Some forms may not be available which can cause this message.  Please see the Help Article here to look up your specific state or federal forms.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies