I’m in a general partnership that received a 1099-...

ladeuxieme

I’m in a general partnership that received a 1099-int. If the 1099-int info was included on form 1065, do I still need to report the 1099-int on my personal return?

ToddL99

Did the 1099-INT report the interest income under your SSN or the EIN of the partnership?

If the 1099-INT reported interest income for the general partnership (under its EIN), then do not report it again on your tax return - your share of the interest income will get reported on your return by way of the K-1 you got from the partnership.

ladeuxieme

@ToddL99 Thank you!