Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm filing taxes for my LLP. What is the best version to use that turbotax offers?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KariS1

I'm filing taxes for my LLP. What is the best version to use that turbotax offers?

The best option to file your taxes is TurboTax Business: https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

This will cover your business taxes, but you will still need to file personal taxes separately.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KariS1

The best option to file your taxes is TurboTax Business: https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

This will cover your business taxes, but you will still need to file personal taxes separately.

mernybird

Doesn’t  LLp allow one filing to cover both llp and personal taxes ? I thought that was the point of having a pass through 

for the LLP (1065) return you need Turbotax Business 

• 2023: Windows 10 (64-bit) or later

for personal you need to use one of the desktop versions (not sure about the basic version - I use deluxe that does import k-1s) to be able to import the k-1.  

the k-1 import file must be in TXF format

@mernybird   What kind of LLC  do you have?  Is it a Single Member LLC?  Is it a S corp?  If it is a SMLLC  and NOT an S corp it is a disregarded entity and you file it on Schedule C in  your personal tax return.  Then you would need to use Online Premium or any Desktop program to fill out schedule C.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies