hse30511

I'm filing self employment for Uber and Instacart. Your site mentioned it's free to file. Why is there a fee of $119 for self employment add to my account?

I have not submitted my efile yet. Instacart and Turbotax advertise it's free to file self employment, but there is a charge of $119.99 for Turbotax self employment filing showing at the end of my filing process. Why do I have Turbotax and Quickbooks self employment added? Is the Turbotax self employment optional?

shyakol

To get it free you have to do by signing in from the instacart or Lyft app and then when u find about the offer in the instacart app then u click on that and then you will get it free

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing