Solved: I'm done with Step 1, do I need to do anything to go to Step 2 or is this something done by IRS? Please help, this is my first time using TurboTax. Thank you.

sunfb6

I'm done with Step 1, do I need to do anything to go to Step 2 or is this something done by IRS? Please help, this is my first time using TurboTax. Thank you.

If the boxes for Step 2 and Step 3 indicate that there are forms that need to be finalized, then you cannot complete and file your tax return at this time.

Click on Review and there will be a list of forms and schedules with the dates they will be available.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

The IRS will not be accepting any type of 2017 tax return until January 29, 2018

The IRS will hold all 2017 tax returns that have a tax refund which includes EIC and/or the Additional Child Tax Credit util mid-February.  They will release the tax refunds in late February if there are no errors on the tax return.