I'm completing my 2018 Fed and CA taxes using Turbo Tax Home and Business. What is best self-employed tax program for submitting 2019 quarterly taxes?

Is 2018 TT Home and Business integrated with TT Self-Employed 2019 Quarterly program? 

TurboTax Home and Business will only calculate your quarterly estimated tax payments, but it does not allow you to submit your 2019 quarterly payments through its program.  However, it will provide the necessary estimated tax vouchers for mailing.

You may want to utilize the Internal Revenue Service Electronic Federal Tax Payment System  to schedule your payments.  Please refer to the provided link to begin the enrollment process.