Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >

dmilo123

I’m a teacher as my main income but I started painting (artist) again I have had several shows with no sales but want to deduct my supplies which turbo tax to buy

AlanT

If you are going to use the TurboTax online product, you would need to buy TurboTax Self-Employed.

If you are going to use the TurboTax desktop product, you would need to buy Turbo Tax Home and Business.  

macuser_22

Is this a business or a hobby?   If a business, and there is no income, then if the IRS questions the expenses, it might be difficult to prove to them that is an actual business.
AlanT

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~