I'm a citizen living in Pakistan and no mail is go...

poaurgo

I'm a citizen living in Pakistan and no mail is going from Pakistan to US due to covid-19. How do I file my taxes?

I'm unable to file my taxes electronically so I need to mail them in.
Texas Roger

Since you cannot efile or mail your return, there is no other alternative that I'm aware of.

If you are getting a refund, you are not required to file by the July 15 filing deadline. If you owe taxes, you would need to request an extension to Oct. 15 in hopes that Pakistan starts allowing mail to go to the US by then. Unfortunately you will incur late payment penalties for not paying by July 15. 

poaurgo

It just so happens to be that I don’t owe any taxes and neither am I getting a refund. Does that mean that I can mail them in once the mail starts to fly again? 

Thanks.

Texas Roger

If you don't owe any taxes, you can wait and mail it in whenever you are able to without any penalty.