I lost my 2019 TT CD. I need to get a new one or ...

I lost my 2019 TT CD. I need to get a new one or download the program ASAP Thanks

How do I download TT2019?

You can download your software directly from TurboTax.

1. Go to InstallTurboTax.com.
  2. Set up a TurboTax account if you don't already have one. If you do, sign in. (If you don’t remember your credentials, you can walk through our Account Recovery page to see if you already have an account.)
  3. Enter your license code in the pop up window.
    • It’s a 14-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) that can be found on your CD box insert, envelope, or packing slip.
  4. Select your operating system, and select Get Download.
  5. Download your software and install.
    • When you get to the Your product is installed, now let's activate it screen, enter your license code in the License code box, and select Continue to complete installation.

If you need help installing, we can help with Windows and Mac .

I lost the code

I do not have code

This link I can’t find my license code has directions on recovering your license code.