Have you already filed a return and are trying to download/print for your records? If you are unsuccessful at downloading/printing at the Tax Home page, we can tell you an alternate way to download/print by opening the return back up and print/download at the Print Center.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4474892-i-need-a-copy-of-my-10-40-for-2017">https://ttlc.intuit.co...>
In any case, it sounds like you may be trying to download a 2017 return you've already filed, so I'll give the steps for an alternate method below.
I'll give you an alternate way to download/print the return.
Here's how to open your return back up to print/view/download the most current PDFs at the Print Center, including the worksheets.
NOTE: When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.
- Log in and go to "Your Tax Returns & Documents." Click that line or on the word SHOW to expand that section.
- Choose 2017 tax year.
- Click on "Add a State." (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)
- After the return is open and past the blue-green screen, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
- Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
- The next screen should offer 3 options: "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
- See if one of those PDFs has what you need.
NOTE: Do NOT use this method to open a return to make changes/edits to an
already-filed return (one that has actually been mailed or efiled.) If you later need to make changes to an already-filed return, you have to
go through the formal amending process, and your return must start off
exactly as originally filed.
Still have questions?Make a post