I live w my parents and am 20 yo but I was only a part time student. Am I a dependent or can I file as independent?

I am under the age of 24 but I was only a part time student. I lived with my parents rent free the whole year. I paid for my own tuition and school supplies. Am I a dependent or can I file as independent so that I can file my 1098t?

If my parents do claim me as dependent, do they file my 1098T?

Since you are a dependent, your parents should file the 1098T.

sorry i forgot part of my question can you look at it again and see if the answer is still the same