Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I keep getting told to correct my UI/WF/SWF, NJ Di and FLI but the amounts I am reporting are what is on my W-2. It will not let me complete the transaction

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I keep getting told to correct my UI/WF/SWF, NJ Di and FLI but the amounts I am reporting are what is on my W-2. It will not let me complete the transaction

The NJ state forms are not finalized yet.

Why would that affect my Federal filing?

There are gazillions of errors that a person might make in entering a W-2.  I suspect the software can't be written to intuit what an entry was supposed to be...in fact, a person might have intended an entirely different entry category.

The software knows there is an "apparent" error on the W-2 entries, and really can't know whether correcting it will affect Federal or not...just that it needs correcting.

That particular software error is supposed to be fixed on(?) 29 Jan...might not be ready until 30th, or could be delayed another week...but you'd be safer not actually filing until the middle of Feb anyhow.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/payroll-reminders/help/new-jersey-sdi-tax-and-fdi-tax/00/1807763

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies