I keep getting rejected tax return letters, but when I click the link it says all my returns have been accepted. How do I stop these emails?

The email that says they have been accepted, means that the transmittal of the e-file was accepted or received by the IRS, after is received it gets accepted or rejected.

If you still get the emails your return might still be rejected by the IRS. Please log into your TurboTax account and see the reason as to why is being rejected and click on the fix me button. 

When I click the link in the email that says to "lets fix my return" it says that the my state and federal return were accepted. I have already received my tax return check, so I don't understand why I am receiving these emails.

Did you file somewhere else due to your rejection?

No, I fixed my tax return through TurboTax the same day it was rejected, and it was subsequently accepted. I can post a picture of the screen I see when I log in to see if there is something I am missing.

Make sure there is no personal information in your picture. And can I please have the date of your last e-mail?

how can I post it?

If its possible, you can drag and drop.

No it will not allow me to

Okay, Let's try this another way. You said you received your refund. Was it for both Federal and State?

Yes I have received both of my tax returns!

Was your rejection about your social security number?

Yes, I typed it in wrong the first time I submitted it

Oh, okay. Even though you fixed your file by changing the ssn, the system sees the "new" ssn as a new file, and continues to send notification for the old that you just fixed.

I believe the email that you received should say on the bottom under the fix me button, If you have already fixed it disregard. And if you happen to click without disregarding in keeps creating another email. I will submit this issue to our team.

Thank you for reporting it. We appreciate your input and your business.

There is no note under the button but I will disregard these emails now thank you!