I keep getting logged out of turbo tax. I am using...

suelemasaldana

I keep getting logged out of turbo tax. I am using google chrome browser and I have cleared all cookies and cache. I have no idea what is going on.

TiffanyL

If you have already deleted your cache/cookies, you may want to try using a different web browser. If the issue still occurs after that, you may want to try using the link provided below to contact TurboTax directly to make them aware of the issue:

TurboTax Customer Support

ynot14

Turbo Tax is an absolute mess. I've been unable to file my taxes and will not have to redo my taxes AGAIN using another software package. TurboTax used to be a great program. Not anymore.