turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

Yes mine was super easy. No credits for me. Just my husbands w 2 and my 1098t for school. I also have an ip pin because I had someone file taxes under my name few years ago. The pin is sent yearly to me from irs so maybe that helped it go faster. Who knows. I just checked sbptg (where turbotax sends the deposits) and my money is there!! So I will def be getting my refund tomorrow 1/30..
cbaw88

I just wonder when are we going to have a big update for the people with credits
washr19

@dungaroo25 No updates. I checked the wmr website and all my bars are gone now. I guess that was my processing date which is fine. I will check again next week for any updates.

washr19. Thanks for the update. The waiting is torture. I hate this part.

Anyone that has EIC CREDITS have code 846 on their transcript ??

I have not checked my transcripts, but I noticed on the TurboTax website today it says TT estimated federal refund date 02.12.2019 does anyone else's say that? I have the PATH message on WMR and the IRS will release Mid-February does anyone know what is considered Mid-February?

@BellaNJakesMom I think I had code 846 on my transcript last year.
washr19

@BellaNJakesMom I had that code as well last year and that code was for my refund. I dont have it this year as of yet.
cbaw88

@andrea021518 on TurboTax mines says the same date but wmr says check back mid to late feb so idk either lol

Filed 1/21. Federal accepted 1/22, Georgia accepted 1/28. One bar on WMR with tax topic 152(not exactly sure if that means anything). Happy to join waiting game with you all!

Filed 1/21 federal accepted today state still pending

Federal accepted 1/24, State accepted 1/24 still pending on approved though... I do have ACTC but last year I did as well and still got it 2/7 after accepted on 1/30. I don’t understand why it would be different this year I even checked my bank account history from last year and the dates are solid

Federal accepted 1/24, State accepted 1/24 still pending on approved though... I do have ACTC but last year I did as well and still got it 2/7 after accepted on 1/30. I don’t understand why it would be different this year I even checked my bank account history from last year and the dates are solid

Both accepted now just a waiting game to see if I’m approved

I’m sure praying that I get and approval this year last year I didn’t get my refund till May
Manage cookies