user459802282

I just posted a ?? Awaiting an answer.

macuser_22

I just posted a ?? Awaiting an answer.

This appears to be the only question ever asked by user459802282.

What is your question?

user459802282

I just posted a ?? Awaiting an answer.

I have questions about my tax return      and     payment options       and       Covid stimulus check.  I would like to speak w/ a person.  Phone # [phone number removed]      land line, do not text.

macuser_22

I just posted a ?? Awaiting an answer.

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

(Note that phone support is for paying customers only. There is no phone support for Free Customers.)

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

user459802282

I just posted a ?? Awaiting an answer.

I assume I am a paying customer as tt wants $120 for my Fed, $50 for state. However, I have questions about a $711 liability for a 2019 gross income of roughly $18,000...$12k SSA, $6k self employed biz. I don't see how I can get this resolved without speaking to a person. 

macuser_22

I just posted a ?? Awaiting an answer.

Click on the link in my answer to get to phone support.