lainie_bell

I just mailed in my return but I didn’t realize I needed to send my w2 with it. The problem is that I probably threw away my w2. So does turbo tax have it with my account or so I need to get anot

pk

Even for paper filed reurns you do NOT have tyo send copies of W-2 --- IRS already should have received  these from your employer

pk

JulieR

No, TurboTax does not have a copy of your W-2.  If you mailed your return without the W-2 copy, the IRS will probably send you a letter requesting a copy.  In the meantime, contact your employer and ask for a replacement W-2.  Always to be sure to keep your original tax documents that support your return.