turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

reidkyle1

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

I took your advice called many numbers till I found someone that could help and I guess he did help well at least to the point of me giving up and wanting more
aofria

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Jheff wgat time did it's change yesterday
jheff1071

It was 9:30 ish a.m. when I checked and it was updated. I hadn't checked it since 1 pm the day before though, so not sure if it updated sometime after that or Yesterday morning. The man I spoke to claims refunds are delayed due to the many changes and updated software this year and they expect refunds to start "flowing"??
jheff1071

Sorry, It won't allow me to post the phone number but this is the email
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:Edward.Chaszczewski@tax.ny.gov">Edward.Chaszczewski@tax.ny.gov</a>
jheff1071

Sorry, It won't allow me to post the phone number but this is the email
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:Edward.Chaszczewski@tax.ny.gov">Edward.Chaszczewski@tax.ny.gov</a>
jheff1071

CHECK YOUR STATUS! A lot of people just updated!

I JUST GOT MY DDD!!!
aofria

Yesss.. ddd for April 2

Got ddd for April 2
echang426

Filed 1/26, accepted 1/29 just got my DDD between 1pm est and 3pm est for April 2nd!

Ddd april 2
fawny14

DDD 4/2 finally
jheff1071

And so they start "flowing". Told you I wasn't a troll, reidkyle1. 😉

Finally a DDD of April 2nd

Yes same here DDD of April 2nd! Filed 1/23 accepted 1/25.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies