Solved: I just filed for the 4th time in 6 weeks and it wa... - Page 15

Reject reason: F2441-022 - If filing status of the return is Married filing separately and Form 2441 is present in the return, then 'EligibilityRequirementMetInd'

H&R block was awesome, turbotax you lost a loyal customer. Booo.

Based on this thread I just filed with H&R Block and had no issues. TurboTax, you lost another loyal, 8 year customer. Peace.

I just filed for the 4th time in 6 weeks and it was ACCEPTED!! Let’s hope it works!!

I had the same exact issue and after 4 separate times of being rejected, my return has finally also been accepted!

Looks like the patch has finally been implemented, because after being rejected 4 times between Feb and March, I filed on March 29th and I was just notified that is has been accepted, finally.  I didn't need to make any changes from what Turbo Tax originally has me fill out.

I submitted again on Thursday 3/28 and just got notice that my return was accepted at 3:10 p.m. today. Finally!

Same here  Submitted on Thursday 3/28 and were just ACCEPTED at 0306 pm.

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attempted for the third time today and just got the acceptance email now!

IRS accepted and state is pending. E-filed  one week ago. Rejected March 17th.