turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I just bought the 2015 downloadable tax program and after filling out my name time after time I get the message that 'TurboTax 2015 quit unexpectedly.'

Right before the program 'quits unexpectedly' it said that there are 'No Tax Form Updates at this time' and 'We'll post updates to tax laws and tax forms whenever they become available from the IRS or your state. These sometimes happen in the middle of the tax season. ' When I press OK it quits. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just bought the 2015 downloadable tax program and after filling out my name time after time I get the message that 'TurboTax 2015 quit unexpectedly.'

if due a refund and you did not extend the 2015 return, forget it.  it's too late to get refund   2015 unextended return had to be filed by 4/15/19 if extended you got til 10/15/19.  again the problem may be your o/s

If this is an OS version problem (I have 10.13.6), how do I fix it?

I just had to download TT 2015 because I may need to file in one more state.

Worked - thanks so much.

Zahraroye

I get an access denied error - can anyone post the details form the link?

@Zahraroye   What is your problem?

This is a new forum layout. Some posts that have June 2019 dates are really older posts from the old forum that got moved over. So they might be for prior years and not current info. When they migrated over the dates got changed to June 2019. And the screen shots got deleted. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies