turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I heard that the IRS is holding tax returns with earned income credit until the end of February, meaning refunds wouldn't be issued until March. Is that true?

So I’ll check again 2/23 to see if WMR has updated.

I heard that the IRS is holding tax returns with earned income credit until the end of February, meaning refunds wouldn't be issued until March. Is that true?

Payments start today at midnight -27th
hrclee6

before i got this msg my ~ refund date was the 25th

Anyone get paid yet?

Okay. Now it's the message about PATH ACT again.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine where excepted on the 2nd of Feb. I never got an expected Date it just always shows the message about the Path Act also. They say mid feb well isnt today considered mid feb. There are only 28 days.

im hoping tmw for a refund I'm tired of waiting all over 220 in eic

Last year they also said people shouldn't expect refunds till the 27 of February I got mine on the the 22nd with my approved message on the where's my refund tool on the 18th showing the 22nd as my deposit day they do that so impatient people aren't blowing up there phone lines 9/10 people get paid withing 21 days of there tax return being "accepted" and the irs takes that very seriously... for example you know how when you get/send mail they say 7-10 business even though it's there in 2-4 most of the time there giving thereself time (for mistakes, holidays, slow days, ect)..... expect your refund "The week of 27th" is what they actually say on the website (the 27th is a weekend btw)  not the 27 and after... BTW the 18th is presidents day this year so don't get mad at me when you check on the 18th and go but he said last year the 18th, no!!! that was me and it wasn't a holiday everyones circumstances are different. If you efiled likeep me you will more than likely get a e-mail 1-2 days before telling you your refund is on its way. #BePatientItsComing

I got mine on the 22nd last year too. I agree I think they post the latest date cause they don’t want people to be calling their lines.

Still no update from this path bs and it was exposed to clear at midnight

Updated to your refund has been received and being processed. Smdh. It's a gov't conspiracy.

You'll get money soon it's a good sign I got the turbo tax card and trying to see if anyone has got there refund yet

Does IRS process refunds on weekends?

Some people got there's today yes but we hopefully will by Thursday

Try looking at five if not then prob next week
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies