turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tyvia23

I heard that the IRS is holding tax returns with earned income credit until the end of February, meaning refunds wouldn't be issued until March. Is that true?

I got accepted February 1st and is with switching from the path act to we have received your refund it is now being processed and it still says that and it's been over two weeks already

I heard that the IRS is holding tax returns with earned income credit until the end of February, meaning refunds wouldn't be issued until March. Is that true?

Cycle code 2/25/2019 expect dd 2/23?
hrclee6

Still no changes accepted 18 days ago

Accepted 1/29 mine says we have received and are processing your refund blah blah

Same here. 18 days and counting.

Mine updated finally. Everyone check.

27th DDD

Alright, finally February 27 sweet...!

It’s March 9th and I am still waiting. Accepted date was Feb 5th. Anyone else still waiting?
Betty15

My daughter has a child and they gave her a date for Feb 15 2020 so we will see.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies