I haved complete turbo tax efile but have not yet filed. i want to return to the program to submit for filing

how do i return to turbotax efile

Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2022 online tax return. Click on File on the left side of the screen.

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing