Solved: I have used Turbo Tax Deluxe for years now I can't get schedule D to show when I am filing. What happened?

uad2052

I have used Turbo Tax Deluxe for years now I can't get schedule D to show when I am filing. What happened?

AmandaR1

Either you didn't finish entering through the section to give the software time to generate it. Or, Schedule D Capital Gains and Losses isn't required. Schedule D isn't required if your only capital gains are from mutual funds, reported on 1099-DIV. Otherwise, let me know why you think it should be populating. 

AmandaR1