Solved: I have two jobs but only have insurance for one job, will I get penalized for not having it for the other earned income of my second job ?how do i get an ECN

I have two jobs but only have insurance for one job, will I get penalized for not having it for the other earned income of my second job ?how do i get an ECN

If you have health insurance in one of your jobs, you are considered as covered by a health insurance policy. You do not need to be covered for your second job and you will not be penalized unless you did not any health insurance at all for certain months of the year.

If you were covered all year, then you can answer in the health insurance that you were covered all year and there will be no penalty.