lewleib

I have turbotax for windows but now i need use my apple computer. How can I do it?

I just payed to download Turbotax Premium on my Windows computer. It is ready to stop working.

I want to use our Apple Laptop. Can I get credit for my purchase and download sw to the Apple?

Anita01

You don't need to get a credit for the Windows version and then purchase the Apple version.  You can just ask Support to put an Apple download in your account.  Start here to contact Support in order to get a telephone number to request the download.

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.

67nmv

What support phone number to call for TT Windows to Apple download ??
Anita01