June 3, 2019 11:18 AM
I do not know why you have a duplicate if you did not enter the information twice manually. But it is an easy fix.
There are two ways to handle. In the online edition:
- Sign into your account, select Take me to my return
- To your left, select Tax Tools, click on the drop-down arrow
- Select Tools
- Under Other helpful links, choose Delete a form
- Scroll down the list to locate the unwanted Schedule B-Form 1099-INT, select Delete and Continue with My Return
Or simply remove the form by following these steps:
- To your right upper corner, in the search box, type in "1099int" and Enter
- Select Jump to 1099int
- On the screen, Here's the interest we have so far, locate the unwanted one and select Delete.