Solved: I have to file taxes, only income is SS & a 1095-A. I know I need Form 8962 what other forms do I need. 1040A? How do I start online to file?

I have to file taxes, only income is SS & a 1095-A. I know I need Form 8962 what other forms do I need. 1040A? How do I start online to file?

My only income is Social Security & I have a 1095-A in which I have to file taxes because I do have dollars in Column C of 1095-A. I know I need the 8962 form but do I have to start with the 1040A form? I haven't started taxes on any site yet. Need to know the steps I need in order to file taxes for 2018 since I haven't had any need to file taxes because I had no income.

Because of the new tax law, there is only one form 1040. 1040A and 1040EZ do not exist any longer. TurboTax will walk you through the necessary questions to help file your return.