turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

emilyl43

I have taxes ready to file, all except one part. It is Form 7202-T and I am not even claiming that credit but it will not go away. Will this be able to be efiled if I do?

It will not let me bypass it or remove, so if i decided to do it and claim that credit? can it only be filed by mail or it one that will eventually open for e-file?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

I have taxes ready to file, all except one part. It is Form 7202-T and I am not even claiming that credit but it will not go away. Will this be able to be efiled if I do?

That form will not be able to be e-filed.  If you take the credit, your tax return will need to be printed and mailed.   And the form will not be ready until Feb 4th even if you do decide to take the credit.   

If you decide not to take the credit, you can remove the form and you can e-file.   But keep in mind that the IRS does not start accepting e-files this year until Feb 12.  

Eligible self-employed individuals are entitled to claim qualified sick and family leave equivalent credits. To be an eligible self-employed person, you must be:

• Conducting a trade or business within the meaning of section 1402, and

• Eligible to receive qualified sick leave wages under the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act if you were an employee of an employer (other than yourself), and/or

• Eligible to receive qualified family leave wages under the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act if you were an employee of an employer (other than yourself).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
emilyl43

I’m not even seeing an option for tax tools

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

You have to be signed into your return.   Click on Pick up Where I left Off when you sign in.  This will populate all the options in the left side menu.  Tax Tools will be the last option. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies