rrobbins

I have self-employment income and W2 income

I worked two job and have always used home and business but now don't know which product to use for both self employment income and W2 income?

Online Home & Business is now called Self Employed.  You can enter W2 and self employment income into it.
PatriciaR

If you run a small business as an independent contractor, freelancer, single-member LLC, or you own a farm, TurboTax Self-Employed is right for you!

Whether you recently began consulting, started a business or have owned one for decades, TurboTax Self-Employed gives you the power to file your taxes with confidence. It covers everything for your personal return (W-2) along with the forms, schedules, and guidance you need to ensure your self-employed taxes are done right the first time.

This year, we’re including a 1-year subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed to track business expenses like mileage, phone and supplies so you can easily import these deductions when tax time rolls around next year. That way you can be sure you’re getting all the business credits and deductions you’re entitled to year after year.

Because TurboTax Self-Employed is an online product, it also works on web-enabled mobile devices.