Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I have self-employment income and W2 income

I worked two job and have always used home and business but now don't know which product to use for both self employment income and W2 income?
2 Replies
Level 15

I have self-employment income and W2 income

Online Home & Business is now called Self Employed.  You can enter W2 and self employment income into it.
New Member

I have self-employment income and W2 income

If you run a small business as an independent contractor, freelancer, single-member LLC, or you own a farm, TurboTax Self-Employed is right for you!

Whether you recently began consulting, started a business or have owned one for decades, TurboTax Self-Employed gives you the power to file your taxes with confidence. It covers everything for your personal return (W-2) along with the forms, schedules, and guidance you need to ensure your self-employed taxes are done right the first time.

This year, we’re including a 1-year subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed to track business expenses like mileage, phone and supplies so you can easily import these deductions when tax time rolls around next year. That way you can be sure you’re getting all the business credits and deductions you’re entitled to year after year.

Because TurboTax Self-Employed is an online product, it also works on web-enabled mobile devices.

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies