Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have received an email that my $40.00 discount expires on the 29th. After the 29th, cost will increase. I am not able to access online services nor customer service so how am I suppose to utilize th

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

I have received an email that my $40.00 discount expires on the 29th. After the 29th, cost will increase. I am not able to access online services nor customer service so how am I suppose to utilize th

Please reach out to our live customer service representatives for immediate assistance with using your discount code. Here's how you can reach someone: Telephonehttps://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632  Onlinehttps://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi, I received a similar email but I was able to file on time. How do I know if I received the $40 discount?

Thanks

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

The discount was still reflected on the TurboTax website through yesterday February 29, 2020. The prices were increased today March 1, 2020. However, you can review your fees to see exactly what you were charged for your TurboTax software. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies