vladyslav-asanov

I have receieved a tax refund check and currently live in Ukraine, I can't cash it off here. Please advise alternative ways to cash the check.

The users here are knowledgeable about tax matters, but probably not so much about international banking. Contact the US Embassy or Consulate for advice. You may be able to open an online account with Ally Bank or one of the other online banks, and then mail them the check. 

As a practical matter, it seems like an ex pat should probably always keep a US bank account open with a few dollars in it for situations like this.

You will need to speak with your local bank authorities to find out the procedure to deposit a US Treasury check.  Most foreign banks will accept a US Treasury check as a deposit but will have a hold on the check for a certain number of days before the funds can be released.
vladyslav-asanov

Unfortunately Ukrainian banks no longer cash US or European checks.

Then you may have to open an account and deposit it.
Carl

Call the U.S. Embassy. If you have a passport that shows you've been in the U.S. and that password is still valid, they might be able to help you out by at least telling you where/how you can get your cash.
4 A.I. Sikorsky St.
 04112 Kyiv, Ukraine
 Phone: 044-521-5000

See OP's post from 4 months ago:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4098887-i-have-received-my-tax-refund-check-however-i-requested-it...>
Carl

Not sure, but I think after 90 days the check is no good anyway.
vladyslav-asanov

Please advise how to request to reissue the check if it is about to be expired?

Contract the IRS.  But Treasury checks are good for 12 months.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3068071-how-long-is-a-refund-check-valid-for-before-i-have-to-cash...>
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-my-local-office-internationally">https://www.irs.gov/help/contact-m...>