GREGORYCAVE519

I have papers from insurance company is says explanation of benefits retain for tax purposes this is not a bill can I claims that. my responsibility

Your financial Responsibility

AmyT

You are able to claim the amounts that you paid out-of-pocket as deductible medical expenses.

This amount may be the same as the amount listed as "your financial responsibility".

Please note that medical expenses are only deductible as itemized deductions, and then only to the extent that they exceed 10% of your AGI (7.5% if you were born before January 2, 1952).

AmyT