turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have not received my Coronavirus Stimulus Check. I filed my 2018 Tax Returns with TurboTax. My Direct Depost information was provided for those taxes. Any ideas?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
DianeC958
Expert Alumni

I have not received my Coronavirus Stimulus Check. I filed my 2018 Tax Returns with TurboTax. My Direct Depost information was provided for those taxes. Any ideas?

You can track your Stimulus Payment at:

Economic Impact Payments

@katwright720

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I get a message saying "Payment Status Not Available." I know I am eligible for receiving the check. 

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

The IRS Portal is new, not everyone's data may be uploaded yet.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Weydeveld

I read on the news that there are hangups with TurboTax payments.  I haven't received mine either and in the Get my Payment portion of the IRS site, my message is Not Available.  Very concerning. TurboTax, can you please respond to this issue?

Weydeveld

How do we ensure they have our proper information, and we'll get our payment.  Time is of the essence.  I'm reading there's a problem with TurboTax's software communicating with them on this.  Can you help your clients with a portal or something to advocate for us?

Check this website and update your bank information if necessary.  AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

please read this article; does it impact you?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/use-a-commercial-tax-preparer-your-stimulus-check-may-be-delayed.htm...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies